How is MAY & HUGO swimwear eco-friendly?
The fabric we use to make all of our swimwear is made from recycled nylon or polyester yarn. This comes from a worldwide waste rescue program and includes items such as abandoned fishing nets, plastic bottles, carpet, clothing and more.
How is the fabric made and is it good quality?
The recycled fabric is made by cleaning and breaking down the recovered waste back in to raw material, then it is re-spun into yarn and re-knit into fabric. This process not only cleans up our oceans and landfill, it also uses much less energy than producing the fibres from scratch. The fibres produced are of the highest quality and the fabric is first grade.
How am I helping the environment by purchasing from MAY & HUGO?
You, as a consumer have the power to make a positive change in the world. By choosing the right products and making conscious decisions about what you consume, you can influence how the fashion industry works.
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
- No, you can shop without creating an account.
- How do I know which size I am?
- On the product page, click on the sizing tab under the product description. Here you can see approximate measurements sand size conversions.
- The item I want is not in stock in my size. Do items come back in stock?
- Yes, some products will come back in stock. Please check back on the site or contact customer service at email@example.com
- What payment methods does MAY & HUGO accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and payments via Paypal.
- Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship worldwide, if you don't see your country on the address list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How soon can I get my order and how much will it cost?
- We endeavour to deliver within 2-5 business days. Worldwide shipping is free of charge on orders over AUD$100.00.
- Please check our shipping page for more information.
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Please contact us at email@example.com to purchase a gift card.